    powerbooks.

    Thanks,

    Jonathan Nitschke

    Jonathan Nitschke, Dec 3, 2003

  2. Jonathan Nitschke

    Sapper Guest

    I did this for a 600E. Trick was to use a RW drive that had the connectors
    (at the back of the drive) in the same position as on the 600 drive.

    Sapper, Dec 3, 2003

  3. Yes, it will work

    Bruce Markowitz, Dec 5, 2003
  4. Jonathan Nitschke

    Silo Guest

    THink there are limited number of drives that will work. Bought one on eBay
    for a 600X and it worked fine.

    Silo, Dec 6, 2003