    I performed a chkdisk, and cleaned-up my drive so that I would have
    extra space (300MB).

    Has anyone ran into these problems?

    t3606aw, Jul 11, 2003

  2. I am not sure what those codes are for.
    Press F1 at start up and go into the test screen
    Press Control+A and get the advanced tests and test the systemboard
    and all. If you get an error code, you can go to www.ibm.com and
    download the hardware maintenance manual and see the meaning of the
    codes.
    The two likely culprits are:
    A bad main battery. This can cause errors.
    A failing CMOS battery, which is about due to go on that machine.
    As to the pagefile error, I think you don't have enough free,
    unfragmented space. Free up more space (at least 500MB), then do a
    defrag. It will likely cure that problem.

    Bruce Markowitz, Jul 11, 2003

  3. t3606aw

    t3606aw Guest

    Thanks for your help. Can anyone add to my understanding of what
    these error messages mean?

    t3606aw, Jul 18, 2003