    responding.

    What is the correct setting for the serial ports in Easy Setup? (yes I
    messed with it...DUH!...) What about the com ports in "my Computer"

    puritan_2076, May 22, 2007

  2. puritan_2076

    John Navas Guest

    Suggest you uninstall and then reinstall the modem driver.

    John Navas, May 24, 2007

  3. puritan_2076

    puritan_2076 Guest

    Suggest you uninstall and then reinstall the modem driver.

    I tried that, and it didn't work yet. What com port does it go on?

    What are the correct settings for the serial ports in Easy Setup?

    puritan_2076, May 24, 2007
  4. puritan_2076

    John Navas Guest

    What do you see for it in Device Manager?

    John Navas, May 24, 2007
  5. puritan_2076

    MarkBrug Guest

    Throw it away and buy a TREO.
    Just as powerful and a better screen. :)

    MarkBrug, May 24, 2007