    of 144 pin 256MB pc133 memory in the spare memory slot ?

    Will it conflict with the 64 Mb Memory already on board or wont work at all
    seeing the maximum memory size is listed at 192MB

    Rowdy, Jan 7, 2004

  2. Rowdy

    Dale H. Cook Guest

    Rowdy -
    I don't know if a 256 will work, but if it does the system will see
    only 128 meg of that 256 - the system limit is 192 meg. I'd suggest
    getting 128 meg - either PC100 or PC133 will work - I'm using PC133 in
    my 1161, and last I knew it was still in stock at Best Buy and
    probably other retailers.

    Dale H. Cook, Chief Engineer, WWWR Roanoke VA, WCQV Moneta VA, WKBA
    WZZI Vinton VA, WKPA WLNI WZZU Lynchburg VA, WMNA/WMNA-FM Gretna VA
    http://members.cox.net/dalehcook/starcity.shtml

    Dale H. Cook, Jan 7, 2004