    games ( half-life2 etc )

    Thank you
    Mike

    mng888, Feb 27, 2006

  2. mng888

    GomJabbar Guest

    Generally speaking, the ATI choice is superior to the Intel Graphics
    Adapter. Personally, I would go for ATI.

    GomJabbar, Feb 27, 2006

  3. mng888

    mng888 Guest

    Thank you for your thoughts.
    Interestingly, in Australia where the lenovo thinkpads have come on
    sale - the lighter T60 with thr 14 inch screen all come with the Intel
    graphics adapter; whereas the heavier 15inch T60 comes with ATI cards.

    However, on the US site, the standard video card in these comps are ATI
    64mb to 128mb to 256mb ( no Intel graphics adapter )

    No fair I say.

    thanks for your help
    Mike

    PS - I just wait till they release a ATI 14inch T60 in Aus

    mng888, Mar 1, 2006