    Serial number out ?

    Regards
    Rex

    Rex Rodrigues, Aug 18, 2003

  2. Rex Rodrigues

    George Mills Guest

    If you are looking at new current think pads go direct to ibm or
    www.thinkpads.com
    I just ordered a t40p and IBM direct had the best deal and 30day no
    questions asked return policy.

    If the folks you are dealing with on ebay are legit they may not have the
    unit they are selling and will order it from ibm.
    Also serial numbers are kinda private these days (like a SS number). These
    numbers are used to track everything about that unit.

    George Mills, Aug 19, 2003