    to hack on it myself to get it working again.

    TIA,
    /mario

    coredumper, Feb 4, 2005

  2. coredumper

    Chip Orange Guest

    Buy (or borrow) another battery to see if that's all it is; I had a
    relatively new battery fail on me in just the same way.

    Chip Orange, Feb 5, 2005

  3. I had the same behavior which was really a progressive ac power supply
    failure , Eventually the ac power supply completely quit, and I replaced
    it with a no-name ac power supply that claimed to serve my TP type, with
    suitable connector.

    That solved the problem.

    Angelo Campanella

    Angelo Campanella, Feb 8, 2005
  4. Another possibility is that the "smart charger" has to get its act
    together.... Plug it in and lay the TP aside for a day, plugged in.

    It may charge after a few hours of indecision. If it never charges
    anyway, then use it a bit to pull down the battery a little more and see
    if the charger kicks in

    If it still won't charge, and only suffers further battery run-down,
    then replace the ac power supply. Generic no-name ac power supplies are OK.

    Angelo Campanella

    Angelo Campanella, Feb 8, 2005