Thinkpad X21 Batteries

Discussion in 'Laptops' started by Ingo Cyliax, Apr 8, 2005.

  1. Ingo Cyliax

    Ingo Cyliax Guest

    question about batteries for the Thinkpad X21... Poking around, I have
    found the following specifications for batteries that suppsedly work in
    the X21 :

    14.4V 1700mAH
    10.8V 3600mAH
    10.8V 4000mAH
    10.8V 4400mAH

    now, apparently the 10.8V version will not work with the X30 series,
    while the 14.4V does. my X21 came with a 10.8V 3600mAH. is there a
    definitive source of which of these really exist and what their FRUs
    are ? Do the higher capacities batteries really exist ? the on-line
    store does not specify the capacity of the battery they sell for the
    X21, what are you likely to get ?

    does anyone know for sure ?

    Later, -ingo

    Ingo Cyliax, Apr 8, 2005