    Player. Alternatively is there another software playernthat wuill work
    with is machine?

    Mike Engles

    Mike Engles, Dec 29, 2004

  2. Mike Engles

    Richard Warr Guest

    Yes, I've always run PowerDVD on 600Es. It's far better than the Mediametic
    one IMO. Should be $2 on eBay.

    Richard Warr, Dec 29, 2004

  3. Mike Engles

    Mike Engles Guest

    Hello

    Thanks for the reply, but what should be $2 on Ebay?

    This machine has Win98. I have tried to upgrade to Win98SE, but other
    things go wrong.PowerDVD won't install, I have tried several other
    players, they seem to work, but the audio stutters.

    It seems that Mediamatics as difficult as it is is best suited these
    machines.

    Mike Engles

    Mike Engles, Dec 30, 2004