Third party Windows audio driver for onboard RealTek audio?

Discussion in 'Soundcards' started by Ant, Nov 23, 2011.

  1. Ant

    Ant Guest

    Hello.

    Is there a such thing? I seem to be having problems with my current
    RealTek even with old and newest/latest audio RealTek audio drivers in
    my updated Windows (XP Pro. SP3 and 64-bit 7 HPE).

    Thank you in advance. :)
    --
    "We now go live to Ollie Williams in Channel 5 traffic chopper. What's
    scene?" --Tom Tucker. "Everyone looks like ants!" "That is probably

    Ant, Nov 23, 2011