Thoroughbred 1800 & Epox 8k3a.

Discussion in 'AMD Overclocking' started by TechDude, Oct 11, 2004.

  1. TechDude

    TechDude Guest

    Hi,

    I have a AXDA1800DLT3C JIUHB 0312SPMW processor with an Epox 8k3a m/b. 256mb
    Crucial 2700 DDR ram.

    Although it has worked at around 2100 mhz via m/b monitor - using
    overclocking settings of some sort, due to a some glitch with the system I
    had to reset it back to motherboard defaults to get it working. (think
    problem was due to firewire network rather than overclocking issue). My
    problem is I cant remember what the working settings were - -but the system
    was extremely stable and i know it will go to 2100mhz.

    The only aspect i can remember is increase cpu voltage by +.1v and may have
    increased the memory a tad as well.

    Can anyone give me a quick fix for this please for the best multiplier etc
    and within limitations of DDR2700.

    Thanks

    TD

    TechDude, Oct 11, 2004

  2. TechDude

    Wes Newell Guest

    I'd raise vcore from default 1.5v to 1.65v, FSB to 166, and multiplier to
    12.5 to start.

    Wes Newell, Oct 11, 2004