Thoughts about Toshiba Satellite M30

Discussion in 'Laptops' started by Luke, Aug 29, 2004.

  1. Luke

    Luke Guest

    I'm currently in the market for a new laptop, and am leaning towards the
    Toshiba Satellite M30. Anyone have one of these laptops? And if so, can
    you give your opinion on it (the good, the bad, etc)?

    The specs of the laptop will be:

    Intel® Pentium® M Processor 735 (1.7A Ghz)
    60Gb Hard drive
    512Mb RAM
    15.4" widescreen XGA (CSV High-brightness)
    nVidia GeForceFX Go5200 with 64Mb video memory
    Trident PanelTV SVP with 16Mb VRAM
    DVD SuperMulti Drive (DVD+-R+-RW, DVD-RAM)
    Premium Harmon Kardon speakers & mic
    RCA Video in and L+R audio jack
    Integrated Intel Pro 802.11b/g wireless LAN
    Windows XP Pro
    3 hours battery
    2.8kg

    Any advice would be much appreciated