    WinXP Pro with the latest NVidia drivers?

    Sincerely,
    Paul Rubin

    Paul Rubin, Jul 18, 2003

  2. Paul Rubin

    John Lewis Guest

    Academic.

    Your motherboard does not have a second AGP slot............

    John Lewis

    John Lewis, Jul 18, 2003

  3. Paul Rubin

    Flow Guest

    It will be a pci card ofcourse.
    And yes,it should work but i can't back this up.
    I don't know if windows disables 1 or the other card at bootup.

    Flow, Jul 18, 2003
  4. Paul Rubin

    Paul Rubin Guest

    Thanks for your reply. Of course I'd have to use a PCI card for the
    third/fourth monitors. I wonder if the PCI Nvidia Quadro4 NVS 200
    would work in this system. It will run DUAL-DVI or DUAL-ANALOG off the
    same card with a Y-connector.

    Any idea if a system with these two video cards (Asus V9180TD and
    Nvidia Quadro4 NVS 200) would be able to run three or four monitors in
    WinXP?

    Sincerely,
    Paul Rubin

    Paul Rubin, Jul 19, 2003
  5. Paul Rubin

    neopolaris Guest

    neopolaris, Jul 19, 2003
  6. Paul Rubin

    Paul Rubin Guest

    Thank you! That's an excellent resource. I'm going to try the
    VisionTek Xtasy PCI 64MB VGA nVidia GeForce4 MX420, as this seems to
    have good reports.

    Sincerely,
    Paul Rubin

    Paul Rubin, Jul 20, 2003