    some setting have come "unstuck" just for that thumb drive? (I have
    run DiskUtility on the thumb drive and nothing needed repair.)

    This is no big deal, but puzzling.

    Paul Olson, Jun 6, 2007

  2. Paul Olson

    E Z Peaces Guest

    I get mixed up on nomenclature, but in OS X a window has a title bar.
    At the right end of the bar is an oval button. That button toggles
    between Classic folders and OS X folders.

    E Z Peaces, Jun 6, 2007

  3. Paul Olson

    Paul Olson Guest

    GAWWWWWD, how baby simple. I must have clicked the oval unknowingly.
    HOW can I be the obsessive Mac person that I am and have such a simple
    thing puzzle me. This is a Homer Simpson "Doh" moment.

    Paul Olson, Jun 6, 2007