    the side? I was going to get the Lexar jump drive but I was wondering if
    it fits into the side withbout a usb cable. Also do the drives work in
    the usb ports on desktop keyboards? Any help would be great!

    bigdaddy, Sep 2, 2003

  2. bigdaddy

    Tim Lance Guest

    Not sure about the clamshell. Other than physical dimensions, the
    limiting thing with these drives is the OS. I believe you need at least
    9.0. I know neither the two brands I have work with 8.6. Mine do work
    with the keyboard port.

    Tim

    Tim Lance, Sep 2, 2003

  3. bigdaddy

    Enough Guest

    Yup.

    Enough, Sep 2, 2003
  4. bigdaddy

    sn00ge Guest

    I have one of these 128 MB units:

    <http://www.usbkeydrive.com/USB_Drive.htm>

    It plugs directly into the keyboard on my G4 Quicksilver. Works great
    and requires no driver software under OS 9 or OS X.

    I'm not sure about the clamshell, though.

    sn00ge, Sep 2, 2003