    is know good. I've tried brand new RAM. But still no POST. Any help or ideas
    would be appreciated .

    thanks!

    lcbjj, Sep 14, 2005

  2. My money is on the RAM. This machine is very finicky and you pretty much
    have to use two or four of the exact sticks Tyan recommends.

    DS

    David Schwartz, Sep 14, 2005

  3. lcbjj

    Lazar Guest

    I was having lots of problems with power supplies before I got good
    consistent post. I ended up with a Zippy Emacs 650W.

    You may want to try something more jiucy, so to speak. Pay attention to
    amp capabilities on the 12v and 5v rails.

    -M

    Lazar, Sep 15, 2005