    greater than 137 gig hard drives? Is anyone successfully using 250 gig
    drives in their 2462s? Thanks!

    Gary

    Gary Neff, Sep 18, 2003

  2. Gary Neff

    David Guest

    I have a Maxtor 200 gig running just fine and I am using Bios 2.09. I
    run windows 2000 and the only problem I had was that Windows could not
    format a drive or partition larger than 37 gigs, so I had resort to a
    boot disc to partition and format. The bios was able to recognize the
    drive just fine. Windows was able to recognize the drive before I
    formatted but I couldnt use it until I did it the old fashioned way in
    Dos. My guess is that the mobo will be able to recognize larger drives.

    -David

    David, Sep 20, 2003