    up for the first time after install, then it finds 2 generic
    volumes...and raid is no more... BTW, it's set as Raid 1.

    K8WE, 2xSeagate 7200.8 300GB

    Francesco Chu, Jul 29, 2005

  2. Francesco Chu

    Henrik Tived Guest

    try and see the guys at www.k8we.com
    I use scsi so I can't advise you based on my own setup.
    Why are you wanting to make a dual 300GB drive setup as your boot disk ? I
    am sure you have a good reason, I just would like to know, thanks

    Henrik

    Henrik Tived, Jul 31, 2005

  3. Mirroring for redunduncy. Not my idea of fun, but I got it to work by
    slipstreaming the nv raid drivers for both sata and pata (yes, both)
    and then it works...bizzare. now I have to figure out network bridging.

    Francesco Chu, Aug 2, 2005