    still in limbo.

    TIA!!

    David

    David Ellis, Jan 23, 2004

  2. If I understand you correctly, you are trying to use the profile that
    you have saved before. You have all the folder, but thunderbird doesn't
    seem to read it properly. I had a similar problem and this link helped

    http://texturizer.net/thunderbird/faq.html
    section 2.2

    Tom

    Tomasz Majkowski, Jan 23, 2004

  3. decided to stick with Thunderbird but all the folders were lost.

    Unless I'm on some pretty good drugs, this is an hardware thunderbird
    (ie microprocessor) newsgroup and not a software thunderbird (ie mail
    client) newsgroup.

    Peter Garbarino, Jan 23, 2004
  4. David Ellis

    tanstafl Guest

    True, but it's a natural mistake. The wonder is that it doesn't
    happen more often, I don't remember a similar post in the past 2
    years. Ya outa see the queries that come into the alt.winsock.
    trumpet group :)

    tanstafl, Jan 23, 2004