TidBITS#711/05-Jan-04 posted to c.s.m.digest

Discussion in 'Apple' started by Geoff Duncan, Jan 6, 2004.

  1. Geoff Duncan

    Geoff Duncan Guest

    TidBITS#711/05-Jan-04

    What will the new year bring to the Macintosh? Adam looks ahead
    at what Apple can do to improve the Mac, and also notes upcoming
    changes to how we create and manage TidBITS using Web Crossing. We
    also cover Apple's pre-holiday updates to Mac OS X, QuickTime, and
    iTunes, as well as the release of Tinderbox 2.1. And, sadly, we
    mourn the loss of Macintosh luminary Phil Goldman. We're at
    Macworld Expo San Francisco this week; see you there!

    Topics:
    MailBITS/05-Jan-04
    A Slew of Apple Software Updates
    In Memoriam: Phil Goldman, 1964-2003
    The Web Crossing Begins
    Apple Computer, Going Forward into 2004
    Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/05-Jan-04

    <http://www.tidbits.com/tb-issues/TidBITS-711.html>
    <ftp://ftp.tidbits.com/issues/2004/TidBITS#711_05-Jan-04.etx>

    Geoff Duncan, Jan 6, 2004