TidBITS#712/12-Jan-04 posted to c.s.m.digest

Discussion in 'Apple' started by Geoff Duncan, Jan 13, 2004.

  1. Geoff Duncan

    Geoff Duncan Guest

    TidBITS#712/12-Jan-04

    We're back from Macworld Expo 2004 San Francisco, with news
    of software and a bit of hardware. Adam relays his overall
    impressions of the show, and examines how Apple's musical forays
    are a Trojan Horse into the rest of the computing world. We also
    look at iLife '04 and its newest application, GarageBand, plus
    note the releases of the G5 Xserve and the Xserve RAID, Final Cut
    Express 2, and news of Microsoft Office 2004 for Mac OS X. Lastly,
    Tristan turns five!

    Topics:
    MailBITS/12-Jan-04
    Macworld Expo SF 2004: Enter the Musical Trojan Horse
    iLife '04 Gains a New Member
    Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/12-Jan-04

    <http://www.tidbits.com/tb-issues/TidBITS-712.html>
    <ftp://ftp.tidbits.com/issues/2004/TidBITS#712_12-Jan-04.etx>

    Geoff Duncan, Jan 13, 2004