    not an overclocker, but would like to get a pair of matched 512s ...

    TIA

    - bebopper

    bebopper, May 4, 2004

  2. bebopper

    Eric Guest

    http://www.crucial.com/store/listpa...=Tyan&cat=RAM&model=S2875+Tiger+K8W&submit=Go

    Eric, May 6, 2004

  3. bebopper

    bebopper Guest

    bebopper, May 6, 2004
  4. bebopper

    bt Guest

    I have been useing 1GB (2x512MB PC 2700) from Crucial on this board since
    Feb with no problems.

    Ben

    bt, May 6, 2004
  5. Bitstring <>, from the
    if you're shopping with crucial it's always worth trying
    www.crucial.com/webpromo, since most times it'll get you an extra 5%
    discount.

    8>.

    GSV Three Minds in a Can, May 8, 2004
  6. Crucial part number CT6472Y40B, should be about $160 each.

    DS

    David Schwartz, May 13, 2004