    Anyone Know about this problem??

    Thanks

    Ron

    MacFan, Jun 25, 2008

  2. MacFan

    Simon Slavin Guest

    I suspect your USB device chain has a problem. First check all cables as
    Tom said. Then unplug all non-Apple USB devices and try it. If you're
    using non-Apple keyboards or mice, switch back to the Apple ones. If that
    doesn't help, unplug as many USB devices including the Apple ones as you
    can and try it.

    Then check the use of the drive on another Mac -- by taking it to an AppleStore if convenient.

    Simon.

    Simon Slavin, Jun 27, 2008