  1. How do I get the TIP email Quick Keys to work with Outlook 2003?
    The Web-keys work fine with IE. But the Email-keys are nowhere to be seen
    with Outlook. Very strange.

    Bumpyride (c)1991, Mar 30, 2005

  2. Bumpyride (c)1991

    Chris H. Guest

    A couple things to "make sure" of before using the Tablet Input Panel in
    Outlook: (1) You have Word set as your email editor, (2) you're current
    with updates to Outlook, and (3) you have downloaded an installed the new
    Office 2003 Tablet PC Update: Improved Ink Recognition from here:
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...79-34ad-494d-8108-80085ace23be&displaylang=en
    The Ink for emails should be working if you have the Tablet PC Edition 2005
    installed and #1 above enabled, the rest is highly recommended, however.
    In memory of a true friend, Windows MVP Alex Nichol

    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC
    Associate Expert

    Chris H., Mar 30, 2005

  3. FWIW, I don't have them either. I've not found a reason for this nor a
    cure for it.

    Hal
    --
    Hal Hostetler, CPBE --

    Hal Hostetler [MVP-S/U], Mar 31, 2005
  4. Bumpyride (c)1991, Apr 9, 2005
  5. Bumpyride (c)1991

    Chris H. Guest

    I've reported this to Microsoft, Mike. I'm not seeing it (any more) in
    Outlook or Outlook Express either. It works fine in my browser (Internet
    Explorer), but you are correct. It seems to me at a point not to distant it
    was working. Perhaps the new Office 2003 Tablet PC Update for Improved Ink
    Recognition broke it. :cool: We'll get to the bottom of it, though. Promise.

    Chris H., Apr 9, 2005