TIP has only a blank window - no keyboard layout

Discussion in 'Tablet PC' started by skyout, Sep 15, 2008.

  1. skyout

    skyout Guest

    Blank blue window for the TIP without a keyboard layout.
    Occure On logon and when I open the TIP via the icon in the quick launch bar.

    Enviorment:
    ThinkPad X60,
    WinXP TP Edition 2005-SP2

    TIP Ver.
    tabtip.exe 1.7.2600.2663
    tipband.dll 1.7.2600.2180
    loginkey.dll 1.7.2600.2180 Q: this file are always looked - so no copy from
    a new file is possible!
    tabtipps.dll 1.7.2600.2180
    usw.

    Have reinstalled the
    - Tablet PC Recognizer Pack

    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...FamilyID=080184dd-5e92-4464-b907-10762e9f918b
    - Tablet Button Driver for Windows XP Tablet Edition 2005 v2.0
    - Wacom Pen software

    Have read and check the workaround
    Tablet PC Recognizer Pack frequently asked questions
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/828729/en-us

    Q7: After I install the Tablet PC Recognizer Pack, my logon keyboard is
    blank. How do I fix this?
    - Regional and Language Options - set correct,
    Default input language
    Have checked all the settings - no effect on the blank TIP windows!

    Have checked the RegKey [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\TabletTip]
    in comperison to a running Tablet x60 - no effect.

    So I have read many of the Threads in this forum - no solution :-(
    Please give me a hint.

    skyout, Sep 15, 2008