    and the WDM capture drivers?

    TIS fro any info,
    Kendt

    eventerke, Jan 27, 2005

  2. eventerke

    eventerke Guest

    TIS fro any info,
    um, I can spell sometimes...

    eventerke, Jan 27, 2005

  3. eventerke

    J. Clarke Guest

    No reason why it wouldn't work but if you have a Tivo you might do better to
    hack it than to feed it into a PC for addtional timeshifting.

    J. Clarke, Jan 27, 2005
  4. eventerke

    eventerke Guest

    Sorry - I meant *instead* of a TiVo. Kind-of a stupid way to justify
    getting an X800 ;).

    Kendt

    eventerke, Jan 27, 2005
  5. eventerke

    J. Clarke Guest

    You can use BeyondTV to turn a machine with an AIW into a reasonable PVR.
    MyHTPC might also do it. In all honesty though a Hauppauge PVR-150, 250,
    or PVR-USB2 will be a happier camper in that use, and much more widely
    supported as well. There's a nice dual-tuner variant as well, or you can
    use a PVR in conjunction with a Dvico Fusion HDTV under Media Center
    Edition and have something that is actually pretty close to a real Tivo in
    function and records OTA HD as well.

    J. Clarke, Jan 27, 2005