    4x is? And no none of the jumpers are labled.

    Thanks,
    Jason

    Jason Ingraham, Oct 22, 2004

  2. Jason Ingraham

    deimos Guest

    I'm not sure, but here's some basic logic to help you.

    2 pin -- You're lucky, it only has 2 states, either jumpered or
    not (aka "auto")

    3 pin -- 2 jumpered states. Try the opposite of what it currently
    is set for (i.e. 2&3 --> 1&2). Elsewise, unjumpered.

    In the worst case you only have to reboot twice (once failed, change and
    it's a go). Just be sure that you differentiate the actual pin
    configurations if it has a multijumper line of pins, sort of like your
    case lights, but I've never even heard of cards with a jumper, let alone
    a whole array.

    deimos, Oct 23, 2004