    --
    faisant fonction cadre infirmier anesthesiste
    olivier pautonnier CH VOIRON

    elnimbus, Jul 1, 2003

  2. elnimbus

    Milhouse Guest

    A7V333 is good, but very old. No reason to buy it unless cost is a major
    issue (as it should be substantially cheaper than the other two, especially
    given what it goes for on eBay) in which case it's a FAR better solution
    than, say, an ECS K7S5A.

    A7V8X is, from what I've heard, a good board...but flat-out outclassed by
    its sibling, the A7N8X (the easy performance king of the three).

    I'd go with the N8X myself.

    Milhouse

    Milhouse, Jul 1, 2003