    2GB RAM
    Abit AN8-Ultra
    320GB WD3200 SATA

    Biff, Apr 4, 2006

  2. I happen to have played this demo as well on my widescreen hihihi... but
    still on slow PIII 450 mhz overclocked to 600 mhz... It went like a few
    frames per second but I could still play it until I entered the temple with
    the puzzle at that point I got bored and quited. Hehehe.

    I liked Lara's big fat ass ;) But then later I found out it has a
    "widescreen on/off" option... when it's on Lara's big fat ass lol will be a
    small tighter ass lol.

    Now to get back to your post/question... I have a question for you:

    What the **** is Next Gen Mode ???

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, Apr 5, 2006

  3. Biff

    First of One Guest

    The dual-core CPU may not be playing nicely with the drivers. Try setting
    processor affinity of the game to use CPU1 only.

    First of One, Apr 5, 2006
  4. Biff

    John Guest

    John, Apr 5, 2006
  5. Biff

    John Lewis Guest

    Really, tell us more..............

    TR:L has Dx8 graphics. Next gen must be DX8.1 ??

    John Lewis

    John Lewis, Apr 5, 2006