    Can you tell me what the latest BIOS upgrade you have for BE6-II v2.0 mobo?

    And can you give me some info about it?

    Thanks

    Guest, Apr 30, 2004

  2. Guest

    TomG Guest

    well, the "latest" is something that was provided to me that combines 72
    mainboard bios with 2.351 Highpoint bios and has the drivers packaged with
    it as well. there is also a fine candidate (like a good wine...) in the
    "Z72C" bios which combines 72 mainboard bios with 2.32 (I believe...)
    Highpoint bios.

    I cannot speak first hand for the 2.351 Highpoint bios so I don't know what
    the benefits are over 2.32... here are the comments from the readme in the
    bios/driver set from Highpoint:

    v2.351 01/05/2004
    * Add "use private stack" option in BIOS (to fix DOS6.22 booting
    fail)
    * Fix 66M PCI support

    v2.35 08/04/2003
    * Add 302/302N support

    v2.345 05/09/2003
    * Fix compatibility issue with Intel SATA RAID BIOS
    * Fix Windows "LDM configuration disk write error"

    v2.344 04/11/2003
    * Fix clock calculation
    * Fix driver compatibility issue on SOYO SY-P4IP mainboard

    v2.342 03/24/2003
    * Fix HPT370A timing
    * Add RAID 1.5 support

    v2.34 10/17/2002
    * Add HPT372N controller support
    * Fix hptpro.sys compatibility issue with NIS2003 on FAT partition

    v2.33 09/17/2002
    * Fix 48bit LBA compatibility
    * Add RocketMate support

    v2.32 07/01/2002
    * Fix 48bit LBA formatting issue
    * Fix hptpro.sys problem on Windows XP system restore and sparse
    files
    * use PMM to allocate BIOS memory
    * Disable BIOS EBDA reallocation by default

    --

    Thomas Geery
    Network+ certified

    ftp://geerynet.d2g.com