    Troubleshooting Folders on your FTP. If everyone followed this flowchart
    before posting a Q, then you'd see how dead this NG could get.

    Ron

    Ron, Jul 9, 2004

  2. Ron

    Ron Guest

    Doh! I got so wrapped up in selling this, that I forgot to list the site.

    http://www.fonerbooks.com/poster.pdf

    Sorry... : )

    Ron

    Ron, Jul 9, 2004

  3. Ron

    TomG Guest

    got it from your previous posted link... thanks. it is under my /utilities
    section...

    --

    Thomas Geery
    Network+ certified

    ftp://geerynet.d2g.com
    over 130,000 FTP users served!
    ^^^^^^^

    TomG, Jul 9, 2004
  4. Ron

    0_Qed Guest

    `Ssss OK , Ron.

    We all have " Senior Moments ", once in a while.

    Pity poor TomG ...
    hes still looking for his first " Sentient Moment " .

    Qed.

    PS- Good 'find'.

    0_Qed, Jul 10, 2004
  5. Ron

    TomG Guest

    sentiment? sediment?

    TomG, Jul 10, 2004
  6. Ron

    Jef Norton Guest

    Look up 'sentient'... It's all the same.

    Jef

    Jef Norton, Jul 10, 2004
  7. Ron

    Jef Norton Guest

    And... I forgot my reference. Are your Senior Moments catching?

    sen┬Ětient - adj.

    1. Having sense perception; conscious.
    2. Experiencing sensation or feeling.

    Jef Norton, Jul 10, 2004
  8. Ron

    TomG Guest

    I experience feeling and sensation almost daily!

    TomG, Jul 10, 2004
  9. Ron

    Jef Norton Guest

    Conscious almost daily, too. It's the evenings that consciousness becomes
    an issue... all that lavishly garnished falling down water.

    Jef

    Jef Norton, Jul 10, 2004
  10. Ron

    TomG Guest