TOO HUMAN high-res XBOX 360 scans from EGM

Discussion in 'ATI' started by Air Raid, Apr 6, 2006.

  1. Air Raid

    Air Raid Guest

    Too Human started off as a PS1, then a Nintendo64 game, IIRC

    then it was moved to the Gamecube

    I'm not sure if Too Human was ever moved to the original Xbox,
    but it is currently being made for Xbox 360.

    maybe it will finally get released on Xbox 720 or PlayStation4,
    in 5 or 6 years, after another migration.

    I kinda doubt it will actually get released for Xbox 360, but we'll
    see....

    anyway, the EGM scans as promised

    http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/4585/egmmay00contents3ml.jpg
    http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/2338/egmmay01029jq.jpg
    http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/5695/egmmay03041kl.jpg
    http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/2406/egmmay058op.jpg
    http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/8711/egmmay060px.jpg
    http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/8225/egmmay077jb.jpg
    http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/6218/egmmay08097fi.jpg

    http://rei-rom.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=55994

    Air Raid, Apr 6, 2006

  2. Air Raid

    baetis Guest

    First off all, no, it was never on the original xbox. And second, if
    you are so fucking stupid that you actually doubt that Too Human will
    be released for the Xbox 360 then you are the dumbest fucking idiot i
    have ever encountered. Think about it you stupid ASS, the game is
    like 60% finished and they have announced two more Too Human games to
    the 360. When it was on the PS1 and Gamecube they had barley started
    working on it when it was canceled.

    You have serius fucking problems with using your brain you fucking
    little retard, stop talking about stuff that you know nothing about.

    baetis, Apr 8, 2006