    slight overclock or is it more that I don't know about. What does the
    top performance option do in detail? Does it leave the PCI frequency
    locked or is slightly increased as well?

    Axl, Feb 16, 2004

  2. Weird...my FSB is now 155MHz.

    Richard Dower, Feb 20, 2004

  3. Axl

    Dumdedo Guest

    Its also Ups the Ram voltage to 1.9v and set a few of the Ram timings
    lower..

    My FSB only went up to 205 from 200.

    If you have set the PCI to be locked then its Locked..

    Dumdedo, Feb 20, 2004
  4. Axl

    Axl Guest

    You must have overclocked it then or does the top performance option
    sense the best performance you can achieve in some manner?. I'm
    talking about no overclock but with top performance enabled I'm just
    interested in what that option really does.

    Axl, Feb 20, 2004

  5. I manually overclocked, top performance overclocks AFAIK, i've never used
    top performance as i always find it best to manually try things and go
    through a process of trial and error.

    Richard Dower, Feb 20, 2004