    projector while looking at the presenter view on my
    notebook screen?

    Thanks!

    Tyler Verhaeghe, Jul 2, 2003

  2. Tyler Verhaeghe

    John Guest

    Yep. works fine. Only complaint about it I have is you drop to 16K
    from 32K colors on the tablet's display when you enter multi desktop
    mode....

    Also, you can't rotate the external image separately from the tablet's
    orientation IIRC, so if you're in portrait mode when you fire up the
    projector, and go to tablet mode, your projector will project things
    sideways as well. :)

    John

    John, Jul 2, 2003