    after a 1000 cycle i don't detect any problem about the memory.
    If you're thinking about any solution, i'm ok...

    sorry for the english, i'm french.

    valentin.demontis, Dec 2, 2006

  2. valentin.demontis

    Chris H. Guest

    Sorry for the non-French response, but check in what is listed in English as
    the Event Viewer under Administrative Tools in Control Panel. Look for
    (sorry, I don't know the French) for Application in the left pane, which
    will reveal possible errors in the right pane. There should be little
    yellow triangles with exclamation points or red circles with white X's in
    them indicating problems. You can right-click those and select (again,
    sorry) Properties to see a portion of the error message for possible clues
    to the issues reported.

    If you can find these problem spots, it may lead to a situation of a bad
    driver or a program which needs to be updated to correct them.

    Chris H., Dec 2, 2006

  3. Don't worry for the english, i read better than i write...
    i look the events and there is no bad messages...
    just one during the boot phase, but i answer it and the problem still
    there.
    It really happen randomly and always when my pc is running an
    application (browsing the web and working on office isn't a problem).
    but thx for your help.

    valentin.demontis, Dec 2, 2006
  4. one more important thing,
    the pc don't freeze when i constantly move my mouse...

    valentin.demontis, Dec 2, 2006
  5. valentin.demontis

    Chris H. Guest

    Then I would look to see if there is a new driver available for your mouse.
    Perhaps you could go into the French version of Device Manager, uninstall
    the mouse and then restart the system so the mouse is recognized and the
    computer asks for the drivers.

    Chris H., Dec 2, 2006
  6. I check some news driver (its a microsoft trackball optical) install it
    and the problem still there. I disconnect the mouse and the problem
    still there.
    any idea ?

    valentin.demontis, Dec 3, 2006
  7. valentin.demontis

    Chris H. Guest

    Okay, if this is happening even without the mouse attached, it may be
    pointing to bad memory so you should first try turning the unit completely
    off, locate the area (generally on the bottom of the Tablet) to access the
    RAM stick(s). If you have more than one, remove them both and then reinsert
    them, making sure they are seated properly. Then start the system and see
    if the results are the same.

    There are some RAM checkers available on the Internet, but you may need to
    take the unit to a local computer repair shop and have them do a "real"
    test.

    Chris H., Dec 3, 2006