    Is there anything known about this problem?

    Thanks

    Axel

    Axel Kraegelius, Oct 17, 2003

  2. Axel Kraegelius

    Chris H. Guest

    Chris H., Oct 17, 2003

  3. Axel Kraegelius

    Steve Martin Guest

    You're lucky yours freezes only when using certain USB devices. Mine
    freezes without anything attached. Definitely call them every time the
    thing freezes so they can have a nice little list of calls from you in their
    database. Makes things a lot easier when trying to get them to replace the
    unit if need be.
    Steve

    Steve Martin, Oct 18, 2003
  4. Axel Kraegelius

    JDTHREE Guest

    I must be the luckiest Toshiba owner... I've had no issues at all - no
    lockups, no freezes, no crashes, no pen problems, nada. I wonder if
    people who had all these problems did what I did, and did a clean
    install of the tablet PC OS rather than using toshiba's shipped build,
    if their experiences would improve or not. The people I know with
    Toshibas all built them clean themselves (bunch of techno geeks, so we
    like to do things our way) and none of them have ever had any of the
    problems so many people report with the Toshibas.

    John

    JDTHREE, Oct 20, 2003
  5. I consider myself lucky as well. I've had zero problems and I did not do a
    clean install.

    Warner Crocker, Oct 20, 2003
  6. Please oh please tell us how you went about doing the clean install. I
    will be getting one soon and will want to do the same thing. I'm sure I
    can figure it out myself after poking around a while but it always helps
    to start with some clues.

    Grant Robertson, Oct 20, 2003
  7. Axel Kraegelius

    Steve Martin Guest