toshiba portege 3505 - can't set screen orientation

Discussion in 'Tablet PC' started by Hai Xu, Aug 24, 2003.

  1. Hai Xu

    Hai Xu Guest

    Hi,

    After I installed some software, the TablePC reboot into
    a win2000 like logon propmt (ctrl+alt+del), and screen
    orientation sticks on primary landscape, even in tablet
    mode, it can't be changed to other screen orientaions.
    the error is:

    the settings you select can not be supported,
    please go to Display in control panel, cahnge the settings,
    then try again.

    Any one knows what may cause this problem,
    how to solve it?

    Thanks

    Hai

    Hai Xu, Aug 24, 2003