    automatically charges' kind of laptop.

    Any thoughts?

    Cheers ;)

    Cryssie, Nov 1, 2005

  2. Cryssie

    Paul Rubin Guest

    Probably the battery is just dead. It should charge automatically.

    Paul Rubin, Nov 1, 2005

  3. Cryssie

    Quaoar Guest

    You might open the battery door and remove it to make sure it is not
    leaking or otherwise damaged. IIRC, this is a NiCad and they can
    deteriorate over time.

    Quaoar, Nov 1, 2005
  4. Just plug it in and it automatically charges ... unless the laptop or
    battery is defective (defective battery very possible).

    Barry Watzman, Nov 1, 2005