  1. Anyone got one of these or know their way round one well
    i cant get into the boot menu
    trying to format another HD on this lapto

    davidmbeckham2005, May 17, 2006

  2. I am VERY familiar with all of the 300 series models. You get into the
    BIOS the same way as every other Toshiba ... hold down the ESCAPE key
    BEFORE applying power and continue holding it down until you get the
    message on the screen.

    Barry Watzman, May 18, 2006

  3. Mate, i could just kiss you. I have been trying everything
    Now i can format another hard drive
    Pukka

    davidmbeckham2005, May 18, 2006