    was no mention of a memory bug.) Should i flash the little devil anyway or
    is there something i'm missing?
    I really appreciated any advise on this

    MargorieBlack, Jun 5, 2004

  2. MargorieBlack

    lewdvig Guest

    How slow are we talking here? How long does it take to boot?

    I have an idea but I need more info.

    lewdvig, Jun 5, 2004

  3. MargorieBlack

    CeeBee Guest

    Which "one"?

    MB, clock speed, specs, etc.

    --
    CeeBee

    EMH Mark I: "Stop breathing down my neck."
    EMH Mark II: "My breath is merely a simulation."
    EMH Mark I: "So is my neck. Stop it anyway."

    CeeBee, Jun 5, 2004
  4. MargorieBlack

    lewdvig Guest

    Is the real problem speed or the ram not working?

    lewdvig, Jun 5, 2004
  5. MargorieBlack

    Chris Hill Guest

    Likely. If the ram you bought isn't good kingston ram it won't work.
    Kingston valueram wouldn't work in my 1805-273, and neither would nye.
    I finally bought kingston ram off of shoptoshiba and it worked fine.

    Chris Hill, Jun 7, 2004