    loaded ??

    AM I MAKING SENSE or just rambling ..

    Diane

    :::: Diane aka Whatever ::::, Dec 27, 2003

  2. Hi Diane,

    It sounds like you have 'tapping' turned off. To turn in on, go to [Start] > [Settings] > [Control Panel] > [Mouse] > {Device
    Settings] choose your pointing device then click (Settings) choose 'Tapping' and activate it.

    One warning about 'tapping' if your touchpad is set sensitive, your palm touching the touchpad will move your cursor around and
    other unexpected activities from your mouse. Personally, I keep 'tapping' turned off. I have size 13 hands, and my palms are
    forever hitting the touchpad.

    Ciao . . .
    C.Joseph

    ++ Let know man judge me until . . .
    he has walked the road I have . . .
    in the shoes I've worn. ++

    http://kalek1.home.mindspring.com

    C.Joseph Drayton, Dec 28, 2003

  3. :::: Diane aka Whatever ::::

    karl gruber Guest

    Diane,
    The setting window you want is in "Mouse properties" Device settings" make
    sure Synaptics ect. is highlighted, "settings" "Tapping" check "enable
    Tapping."

    It is really hidden deep!

    Happy new year,
    Karl