    Also, if my board just as a TPM connector, where can I purchase the
    actual module?

    Thanks.

    dmeglio, Dec 4, 2006

  2. dmeglio

    Wes Newell Guest

    Careful what you ask for, you might actually get it.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trusted_Computing_Platform_Alliance#Criticisms

    Wes Newell, Dec 4, 2006

  3. dmeglio

    dmeglio Guest

    I'm not asking someone to spout to me why TPM is bad. I'm asking for a
    list of products. I need TPM for many reasons, I couldn't care less
    about "big brother conspiracy theories," TPM doesn't scare me at all. I
    also don't look to Wikipedia for my authoritative information.

    Anyway, as I said, I'm looking for product information, not opinions on
    TPM.

    dmeglio, Dec 4, 2006
  4. dmeglio

    Wes Newell Guest

    I'll remember that next time.
    It appears you can do without my help then. Good luck.

    Wes Newell, Dec 5, 2006