TPM not working on ASUS PRIME Z790M-PLUS D4

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Fabiomcv, Oct 27, 2023.

  1. Fabiomcv

    Fabiomcv

    Hi,
    I cant activate the TPM function on the bios screen from my ASUS PRIME Z790M-PLUS D4 motherboard.
    Every time i select the option Enable Firmware TPM and hit either F10 or manually save and exit the bios screen the computer restarts and the option reverts back to Enable Discrete Firmware.
    Am I doing something wrong? My cpu and moba should support this option and I'm running windows 11 but I can't activate this function.

    Do I maybe need to reinstall windows 11?

    Any help would be appreciated.

    Kind Regards,
    Fabio thumbnail_IMG_2262.jpg thumbnail_IMG_2263.jpg thumbnail_IMG_2264.jpg

    Fabiomcv, Oct 27, 2023