Transfer programs(like Microsoft Office,Games and more) from old computer to new

Discussion in 'Laptops' started by Giltalki, Dec 16, 2010.

  1. Giltalki

    Giltalki Guest

    When you get a new computer, you may want to transfer those program and
    files on your old computer to your new one. But do you know what is an
    easy way? Sometimes, when we lost the installation disks, how can we
    transfer those installed programs from old computer to the new computer?

    If you are puzzled with these, take a look at this computer programs files
    mover
    http://how-convert.com/pcmover-transfer-programs-files-and-settings-to-a-new-pc.html

    It is the ONLY software that moves programs, files, and settings from your
    old PC to your new PC.

    Simply install PCmover on both your old and new computers and go! You
    choose which programs, files and settings need to be moved, and when the
    transfer is complete your new computer will have the personality and
    functionality of your old PC.

    PCmover moves all your computer's programs, files and settings, including:

    * Microsoft Office
    * Design Programs
    * PC Games
    * Instant Messengers
    * Financial and Tax Software
    * Spreadsheets

    * Photos, Videos, Music, Podcasts
    * Desktop Backgrounds
    * Icons
    * Browser Settings
    * Favorites/Bookmarks
    * Internet & Network Settings

    System Requirements
    Windows 2000/Media Center / Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7
    200 MB of hard disk space

    With only 3 steps, you can transfer all programs and files to your new
    computer:

    1)INSTALL
    Install the computer program mover on your new and old PC.
    2)CONNECT
    Connect your old PC to your new PC
    3)TRANSFER
    Transfer all your programs,files and settings.

    Done.
    Free download it onto your computers to transfer your files now:

    +---------------------------------------------------

    Giltalki, Dec 16, 2010

  2. Giltalki

    Roger Mills Guest

    <SNIP>

    Why are you telling us this? Is this simply something which you have
    discovered and wish to share, or do you benefit when people follow your
    link?

    If the latter, this is SPAM - so please go away!

    How does it handle software which is licensed to just one set of
    hardware and which has to be activated before it will work?
    --
    Cheers,
    Roger

    Roger Mills, Dec 16, 2010

  3. Giltalki

    BillW50 Guest

    In Giltalki typed on Thu, 16 Dec 2010 07:53:12 +0000:

    I also agree with what Roger said and have this to add.

    [...]
    And no, PCmover isn't the only software that does this either. There are
    many using different methods. One people like (not me though) is using a
    virtual machine to run things from any computer that will run VM. Others
    like Paragon Adaptive Restore will do this too. Also Acronis True Image
    also sells the same thing under a different name.

    BillW50, Dec 16, 2010
  4. Giltalki

    Bert Hyman Guest

    In
    Hardly.

    And, you're a stinking spammer.

    Bert Hyman, Dec 16, 2010
  5. Sounds like a lot of trouble. Personally, I just make sure
    kickstart doesn't format /home and I'm good to go.

    the wharf rat, Dec 17, 2010