    ?

    Thanks

    www.EmbeddedRelated.com

    Hen, Oct 19, 2005

  2. Hen

    Peter Ryser Guest

    The USB port on the ML310 is set up as a host. AFAIK, USB cables exist
    that allow for a host to host transfer.

    The ALI south bridge (and USB) is supported with Linux running on the
    PPC inside the Virtex-II Pro FPGA.

    Instead of USB you might want to use the UART or the Ethernet port (with
    a cross-over cable) to transfer your data.

    - Peter

    Peter Ryser, Oct 20, 2005