    for song files. What's the recommended way of transferring the files
    from one system into the other, in order to make it my primary
    repository for buying and burning?

    Meloan, Jan 23, 2004

  2. However you want -- copy them over using file sharing, burn the AAC
    files onto a data CD, whatever. So long as you keep them in the
    original AAC format (e.g., don't burn then to a CD and re-rip them),
    they'll be the same quality and work the same.

    - geoff

    Geoffrey F. Green, Jan 24, 2004

  3. Meloan

    Steve Guest

    .... and don't forget to deauthorize the old computer if you are no
    longer going to be using it to play the iTMS files (Advanced menu ->
    Deauthorize Computer).

    Steve

    Steve, Jan 24, 2004