Transformers War for Cybertron pretty good.

Discussion in 'Nvidia' started by Skybuck Flying, Jun 26, 2010.

  1. Yo,

    I just played this crazy game called:

    Transformers War for Cybertron...

    This game is cccrrraaazyyy it's pretty cool.

    I never thought I would play such a cool transformer game ever ?!

    But it's pretty cool... I fear it's kinda get dull weapon wise though...
    maybe not enough weapons...

    But story wise it's pretty cool.

    I played it with lots of noise from outside my apperement with doors open
    but it was still pretty cool ! ;) :)

    Best transformer game so far... and it's far better than I expected it to
    be... ! =D

    I guess that will go for most of us gamers ;) :)

    No rating yet sorry... I have to play the entire game first to know what
    rating I am gonna give it...

    But so far this game seems pretty long... !

    Something like 10 chapters or so and each chapter takes very long...

    5 decepticons vs 5 autobots chapters or something like or so...

    maybe 4 v 4 could be as well..

    Anyway I am damn tired so I am gonna hit the sack ! ;) :)

    Later,
    Bye,
    Skybuck
    ZZZZZzzzzz :)