    it in again. Assuming it works at all...

    What should it look like?

    TIA

    Hulot, Oct 11, 2003

  2. Hulot

    Hulot Guest

    Yes, definitely.

    Hulot, Oct 11, 2003

  3. Hulot

    Wes Newell Guest

    If you hit solid copper, then you have already broken the bridge.
    Depends on how good a job you do. First one I did looked like crap, but
    worked.
    Didn't you look at some of the other bridges that were laser cut?
    For what?
    Something like this.

    ~ Cut size, Approx the same size as the bridge dots will work

    Wes Newell, Oct 11, 2003
  4. Hulot

    Wes Newell Guest

    It may not be beyond repair, try and find someone local that knows what
    they are doing.

    Wes Newell, Oct 11, 2003
  5. Hulot

    Hulot Guest

    If you hit solid copper, then you have already broken the bridge.
    I got it half right, then.
    I did. That's what made me think I should go deeper.
    Cash prizes? I dunno. The stuff I read about linking bridges with
    conductive ink started out saying you shuld dissolve the coating. I
    thought maybe the coating was getting in the way of cutting.
    Oh... It looked like that for a minute.

    OK. I'll try again in a week or so. I should have been more
    conservative and cut a little and tried it, Cut a little more if the
    multipliers weren't right yet, etc etc,

    Thanks again for your help, Wes.

    Hulot, Oct 11, 2003