Travelmate 250 PE

Discussion in 'Tablet PC' started by Gustavo, Aug 16, 2003.

  1. Gustavo

    Gustavo Guest

    i saw the new machine at Acer's site but i feel that will
    be very complicate write on screen without the convertion
    to tablet system like the c110

    I try to write on screen with my c110 in laptop mode and
    is very hard to do ,since i need to maintain my arm on
    the air so in 5 minutes i convert my machine to tablet
    mode and put in on my leg, I feel that the new travel
    mate is only a good laptop plus the pen input but is not
    intended to use it like a really Tablet PC

    any way in other things i bought a couple of screen
    protectors for my Travel Mate c110 and works fine, these
    protectors are intended for viewsonic tablet but after a
    cut off One millimeter i very happy with the results and
    I only spend $25 USD the only issue is the adhesive
    around the screen film, these strips they can see it when
    the screen is power on but is a minor problem and now i
    can write with confidence so if any one are searching for
    a screen protection for a TMC110 or c100 the view sonic
    screen protectors are good but remember that the film are
    one millimeter big to match the travel mate 110 so you
    will need a very sharp knife (cutter)and don't do the cut
    off directly on your tablet screen do this job on your
    table of the kitchen with a surface cutter protection :)

    Regards

    Gustavo, Aug 16, 2003

  2. Gustavo

    simodine Guest

    do you know if exist an external digital pen / graphic
    table or something similar to use with WindowsXP Tablet
    Edition?
    i mean a device that is able to work with the native
    digital-ink technology of XP TabletEdition and does'n
    require a dedicated software for handwriting recognition.
    thanks a lot
    Simon

    simodine, Aug 20, 2003