Troblesome HP IPAQ112

Discussion in 'HP' started by Ian Goodman, Jul 19, 2009.

  1. Ian Goodman

    Ian Goodman

    Location:
    Ashtonfield NSW Australia
    Hi

    A week or so I upgraded my HP Ipaq112 to version 6 operationg system and since then i have had nothing but trouble with this IPAQ.

    With version 5 if you pressed the rest button the IPAQ would go through a restart ok without loss of any data but with version 6 this is not the case, if you do a reset you use the data eg all your contacts are lost, then you cannot fire up Office Mobile Word it just will not start.
    Then you cannot start the calender.
    This is just so frusratiing that I often feel the best place for this unit is in the garbage tin.

    What I am wondering if it is possible to obtain Version 5 of the operating system like I said I had no problems with this.

    if someone can offer a solution I would appreciate this.

    Thank you

    Ian Goodman, Jul 19, 2009